Svippen View to Mols Bjerge
Cottage in Femmøller
Unconventional cottage on a ridge in the beautiful countryside, to let on a weekly basis or on weekends outside the summer season.
The cottage offers a large, bright 1½ level living room, with an integrated kitchen, 2 suspended terraces, shower, small bedroom and two small rooms, with the possibility for two extra beds.
The cottage is not suitable for small children and walking-impaired, as there are unsecured level differences. The cottage is situated on a beautiful, large piece of land, however with neighbours.
You will have the possibility to go for a bike ride or a walk in the beautiful Mols Bjerge, where you can experience the Italian Path. You are only 10 km away from Ebeltoft, where you can visit the glass museum or the Frigate Jutland. A bit further away are the two animal parks Re Park and Nordic Animal Park and the amusement park Djurs Sommerland.
- Size: 80m2
- Areal: 2000m2
- Terrace:. 50m2, covered: 25m2
- Number of persons: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- PETS NOT ALLOWED (because of allergy in our family)
- Distance beach: 2000m
- Distance grocer: 2000m
- Distance restaurant: 600m
- Distance Ebeltoft: 10 km
- TV, Satellite dish
- Wireless Internet
- Electric heater, Coffee maschine, Stove, Mikro oven, Hood, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Washing machine and Tumbler
- Smoke deectors
- Garden furniture
Prices and availability
Look at the page "Kalender"
Contact owner for rental periodes and for prices
After entering the agreement
- Deposit per week: DKR 1.500 /202 Euro
- Rent to be paid in advance per week: DKR 2.000 kr/270 Euro
- Balance must be paid 30 days before the rental period
- Short holidays and single days: Full amount after entering the agreement. Deposit DKR 1.500
- Wather per week: DKR: 75 /10 Euro
- electricity per kWH: DKR 2,20 kr /0,3 Euro
- House clean-up, if wanted: DKR 700/95 Euro
- Short holidays and single days: Water proportional
1 Euro= 7,4 DKR
SMS / phone: +4523699409
Owner speaks english, german and french